Postal Annex of Tigard, offers fingerprinting services for Oregon State Background Checks ONLY.
Simply log into fieldprintoregon.com and follow the prompts including the state code numbers provided in your instructions. Fieldprint will bill you for the service and set up an appointment with us to take your prints.
What you need to know:
- Fingerprints are done via Live Scan. There is no ink or paper used.
- Your finger prints are automatically sent to the FBI for processing.
- Your results will be sent directly to the organization designated when your appointment was arranged. You have to do nothing extra.
- You must come prepared with: Clean hands, (lotion is ok, Please do not use hand sanitizer), You must have the registration number sent to you by Fieldprint, You will need to have ready 2 forms of ID, One must be a government issued photo ID.
- Removing jewelry is recommended.
That’s it! Livescan fingerprinting takes only 5 minutes on average.
Fieldprint and Postal Annex offer mobile fingerprinting for large groups. Contact Fieldprint for more information.
If you have any questions or wish to set up a mobile appointment, contact Fieldprint at 1-877-614-4364